Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Are you listening?

I frequently find myself trying to talk about enviromental problems in casual conversation with my friends, parents, and whomever. I describe the problems and no matter how terrible the statistics are or how badly a situation is, no one seems to care. If I told someone that if a certain change must be made for the human race to survive another year otherwise we will all be dead, they would nod and just say "wow, that's bad;" yes it is bad. No seems to care. It is frustrating. How will the human race change in time, my guess is that the reality of the situation as a whole is that enviromental concern will only develope through generations of people because not everyone gets the enviromental education I am getting. By then will it be too late? I think so. So, what is the situation? Laws do not seem to do enough, people do not seem to do anything on their own, where do we go from here. I am tired of the world ignoring the problems. People of the world, our one and only house is catching fire and is about to burn down, go get some buckets of water and put it out! Are you listening?

1 comment:

  1. I CARE!!! You're doing a great job & your passion WILL move someone. If you can reach just one person, you will have succeeded! I have no doubt people are going to hear what you have to say - your enthusiasm is infectious!

    ReplyDelete